|Apply now with no application fee
|Associate degree in Nursing from a regionally-accredited institution
|2.7 GPA on a 4.0 scale
|Official transcripts from your high school and, if applicable, all regionally accredited institutions you have attended
Work with your enrollment counselor to request official transcripts
|Passing score on the NCLEX-RN Exam
|Registered nurse education from a nursing program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC)
|Proof of current license and good standing status as a RN in the United States
|Basic cardiac life support for the health care provider
|Candidates will need to successfully pass national background checks per state requirements*
If you are a Massachusetts community college graduate, you may be eligible for the MA Transfer Guarantee. To learn more, please visit our MA Guarantee page.
Request More Information
Complete this form to receive information about coursework, admissions, tuition, and more.
If you are an international student, you’ll need to meet the following criteria to apply:
- Completed application
- Translated, evaluated, and official copies of all international transcripts by WES, CED, or similar organization
- Official TOEFL internet-based test, IELTS, or Duolingo score report showing proof of English proficiency (for non-native English speakers)
- Minimum Scores Needed:
- 71 for the TOEFL iBT
- 5.5 for IETLS
- 44 for Duolingo
- Minimum Scores Needed:
- Two academic letters of recommendation
- 1-2 page typed essay or graded paper in English
Please note: Bay Path University and The American Women’s College do not provide student visas for these degrees as they are 100% online.
You may transfer up to 84 credits toward the BSN.
You can earn credits through:
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- American Council on Education (ACE) for prior learning and life experiences
- The College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- The International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme (DP)
- Formal coursework and occupations offered by all branches of the military via a service member’s Joint Services Transcript (JST)
We reserve the right to deny coursework for transfer if considerable changes have occurred in the area of study since the course was taken originally.
To see the full details involved in each type of credit transfer, please visit our catalog page.
When to Apply
You can apply now! The American Women’s College works to keep class sizes small, so to help start your program when you’d like, it’s best to submit your application sooner rather than later. If you have questions, please reach out to our enrollment team at 1-800-257-9247 or email@example.com.
|January 11, 2024
|January 21, 2024
|March 1, 2024
|March 10, 2024
|April 17, 2024
|April 28, 2024
*This is run prior to the start of clinicals.